Valid since 1-1-2007
1. General remarks Your signature under your order or at the handing over of the Software acknowledges the following licence conditions.
As machine-/control-related licence. This means that the customer has the right to make copies for use within his/her building, firm, institution, club or school. It is not allowed to hand it over to third persons. Machine-control, however, is only possible for the machine/control delivered. When giving away the system to third persons, handing over the software is mandatory, too.
As multi licence, solely to schools/training centres. This means that the customer has the right to make copies within his/her institution. It is not allowed to hand it over to third persons. With big education centres the right to make copies covers only the department/sector, responsible for ordering. Specifically entitled persons, like e.g. head of the training, advisors are entitled to make copies only as long as they are in this job and only for their personal training or demonstrating. Distributing the Software to potential customers is definitly prohibited. Advisors of school authorities can use the software only within their local school, when they change school, the previous school looses the right of user.
5. Handing over software to students/trainees for learning purposes:
Under "Service" you find a form which has to be signed when software is handed over
1. General remarks Our printed products are: Teachware, manual, projects as far as they are in written form.
1. General remarks Trading firms, dealing with CNC- or CAD-Technologies in the widest sense, can trade with our products. The basis of our partnership is a trading contract (Dealer's agreement).
1. General remarks Unless special conditions are arranged and agreed on in writing by us, the order is subject to the following terms of delivery and payment which the customer expressly agrees to with the order. Trade conditions of the customer are not part of the treaty, even if they are not expressly rejected by us. In case the customer is not willing to agree to our trade conditions he has to announce it to us in writing.